Re: What's up w/ pheonix

Why would something else be in the works?  They selected two of the best
rookies in the draft.  You don't get a better point guard than Billups; we
need one now that Wesley is off to Charlotte.  Mercer will be an amazing
shooting guard.  The only deal I see in the Celt's future is attaining Vin
Baker from Milwaukee and that will probably happen when he becomes a free
agent this summer.  But, that's just my opinon.

- -Mike