Re: DEE BROWN

I totally agree with you Dorine.  One thing everyone seems to forget is that
M.L. had an agenda.  It was to finish high enough in the draft to receive a
valuable pick and also to accept the critism of us, the fans, all year long
and he did it.  He was a good soldier who did what he was directed to.
 Unfortunely, some of the players, i.e. Dee, Dino, and others did not see eye
to eye with M.L. and friction came about.  Well all this is now in the past
and M.L. has been rewarded, Dino has been cast aside, Fox opted out, and
other excess fat has been trimed.  Now give Rick and Co. the chance,
especially Dee, he may be the one that could flourish in the Pitino system
and we need to be patient.  If it doesn't work out then Rick will discard Dee
also.  We got to believe that Rick has a plan and just be patient.

Mafiaso