MY FEELINGS

I know alot of you think I'm sentimental about the Celtics and that's
probably true.  However, this is the only time I can remember when
they've started out with a whole new team, including coach, assistants,
etc.  Right now I don't feel like I'm watching the Celtics.  It's like
an expansion team and I don't even know the players.  You usually have a
few favorites that are still there.  I'm in a wait and see mode, have
some positive feelings and alot of doubts.  Am not judging Pitino one
way or the other yet, too early.  However, I still think we'd have been
better off to keep Wesley, and Eric Williams, for that matter.  I hope
they win some, or it's going to be dismal, no matter how much fun they
are to watch.  I don't think you can compare it to Pitino's coaching of
the Knicks, because he did not have a full roster of young, unproven
players.  This is, except for the expansion teams when they start up, a
whole new experience.

Also, I know you were just having fun, but please don't make fun of
Cousy.  So he has a slight speech impediment, but not that bad.  And,
he's one of the best who ever played the game.  I saw him play, and he
was something else.  There's never been another quite like him.  It was
magic, watching him dribble that ball all over the floor and nobody
could stop him.  People still line up at games to get his autograph, and
this is at out of town games, because those are the ones he calls.
There are only a few that demand that kind of hero worship after so many
years out of the game.  Let's have a little respect here, folks.

Just my 2 cents worth, folks.
Dorine