RE:

Jerry West would love to dump Campbell & his $7M a year contract for a =
decent 4/5 and a good point.  He has even offered Eddie Jones in deals, =
but unfortunately I don't think the Celtics would have anything he wants =
unless we could trade Rogers or Knight.  Rumor has it he has offered Van =
Exel to N.Y. for Childs. I think they were interested in Declercq, so =
maybe your trade would work, or maybe something sending Edney back to =
L.A.  =20