Starting Five

While stewing over weekend analysis by Dallas' columnist (what's that
kid's name?) that had Boston as last in the East again, and Chris
Sheridan who had Boston with 20 wins, I worked on my starting five and
it's easy:  Barros at #1 and Knight at #5 since we need early scoring
(bring in Billups at spots and give the man time--he's got the stuff);
Walker and McCarty and Mercer.  That was easy.

What we do with Minor and Edney I don't know, but I would keep Edney
for sheer speed and point ability.  Bowen I like and D. Jones may be the
designated zone buster from 28 feet.  Watch out, Chicago!

Gene