Vin on becoming a future C

this is from NBA.com on being asked if he'd be a future Celtic.

Q: We know you'll be wearing Sonics green next year, but is there any
chance we might see you in Celtic green in the future?
                 Kevin Frazier
                 Methuen, Massachusetts

                 A: I really don't know what my situation is going to
be. I'm really just so excited and I'm really just overly excited about
being a Sonic. But I'm just so, I don't know if super excited is the
word to use here, but I'm excited about that.

Warwick