[none]

This is probably the sentence (in yesterday's Globe) that started the rumor
about trading Billups for Delk:

" Edney still looks like prime cut material, as Pitino has said he doesn't want
to carry four point guards and the other three (Chauncey Billups, Dana Barros,
Dee Brown) appear safe unless Tony Delk becomes available ... "

I don't know if it was a tongue-in-cheek comment, but Delk for Dee and/or Dana
wouldn't be bad (don't know if it's realistic in terms of salary cap, though).
Unless Pitino is absolutely sure that he made a mistake drafting Billups, that
the guy will be a bust, and that his trade value now is the highest it will
ever be, I'd rather he wait on the Rook. I haven't been too impressed by
Billups, but am not ready to say yee or nee yet.

K. Kveraga