[none]

>"Greg Odegaard" asked:
>
>> I know I have commented on this before, but I feel like I must be in the
>> twilight zone.  For us poor folks outside of Boston, why is the Globe not
>> updating the articles and columns regarding the Celtics?  They went to the
>> trouble of cleaning up the opening Celtics page, in preparation for the
>> season, but the last noted listing of coverage for the team is from 8/29.
>
>I'm not sure what you mean, Greg.  I go to:
>
>http://www.globe.com/globe/sports/celtics/
>
>to read their daily Celtics article.  They update it almost every day
>with the current day's article.  Are you talking about something other
>than the Web?
>
>Jon

I too was checking the same site as Greg several times a week, and they have
not updated it since 8/29. This is the site that lists Celtic stories from
the past week. It is at  http://www.boston.com/globe/sports/celtics/weekly/.

I checked out the site Jon suggested above, and it is updated, although I
think it just shows daily articles.

Thanks for pointing us to the right site, Jon.

Nathan A.
FOR NEWS: http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/5800

FOR North Bend Sports: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!