Re: Milwaukee 103- Boston 98

>Brooks, Thomas, Edney, Minor: Are these guys with the team or not?

They released Brooks soon after the trade, he was in for cap reasons. John
Thomas didn't suit up and Tom (sorry no disrespect but I don't want to
attempt to spell Tom's last name in fear of getting it wrong)  said that Pitino
might ask John Thomas to go to Europe for a year of conditioning. I have  no
clue why Edney and Minor didn't play. Maybe they will get chopped off for
roster reductions.

I thought it was a good game. The Bucks were playing into Celtic tempo, running
and gunning. I thought Glenn's 15 footers almost became automatic 2 points if
ever shoots them. The double/triple teams were too slow to shut him down on
several occasions. I also missed the first couple of minutes of the first
quater and from what I heard, Knight picked up 2 quick fouls in the first 24
seconds. Maybe I didn't hear it right but from the opening did the Bucks go the
Ervin "Not Magic" Johnson to get Knight into foul trouble?

Watching the game I got excited. It was a game to watch. McCarty is smooth
could you imagine if we went to a small line and put McCarty as center and make
him bring up the ball against Shaq or Ewing?? Wow...

Anyways. I better quit now before I stick my feet in my mouth.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

"I see!" said a blind man to a deaf dog as the boy with no legs walked by.