[none]

	The other day someone suggested trading a package of players to the =
Lakers for Elden Campbell and Derek Fisher.  I really like this idea.  =
Campbell and Fisher's talents would be maximized in the Pitino system of =
pressing, trapping, blocked shots, and three point attempts.  I know =
that the Celtics are having problems with an overabundance of players so =
why not unload a few to the Lakers.  I'm not so sure the Lakers would be =
willing to part with Cambell and Fisher very easily but it may be worth =
an effort. Any ideas?