Re: Athletes and the Law

> Nault wrote:
> >
> > This doesn't really have a lot to do with the list.  But I was
wondering,> > why do you guys think there has been so much criminal
activity among> > athletes?  Especially that of woman beating?  I have
heard of a ton of> > cases about some athlete hitting his girlfriend/wife
recently and it really
> > is quite alarming.  Do you guys think that it has always been like this
or> > is this some kind of new "trend" among professional athletes?

> What's next - Network announcers cought up in S&M scandals???
>
> oh.

How about players threatening females pregnant with their kids ?