My Theory

ok.. we've been talking a lot about this

#2 and Stackhouse

for

#3, #6 and Radja

I think the reason the 76ers would be interested in this is that they want
Mercer, not Battie. Mercer would be available with the 3rd pick if the 76ers
make this trade and with the 6th pick they can grab a big man like Foyle or
Cato. Thats why I think we shouldn't make this deal if the reason for it is
that we want Battie, I think he'll be available for #3.. Then you gotta look at

#6 and Radja for Stackhouse

Is a Billups, McGrady, possibly Daniels or Foyle, worth a Stackhouse? I'd
say probably, but, does Pitino want to win soon <This year>, or is he
willing to give up a lot in talent (Radja, #6) for Stackhouse...

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net