The Legend's brother

Perhaps a day late and a dollar short for this particular acquaintance, but
yesterday I met Larry Bird's brother Mike who is a ranger at my league golf
course. .  I have two theories...

1. He is a ranger cause that's all he CAN do.
2. He is a ranger because that's all he HAS to do.

But what is Larry's brother doing living here?  Why isn't he managing a car
dealership in Indiana or something?  I know his other brother manages
Larry's restaurant in Indiana.  Hmmm.

Boy if I had made this connection before we could have been privy to some
insider info perhaps.

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu