Trade rumor

I'm not opposed to the Battie and Stackhouse for whoever trade.  If Pitino
wants this instead of Mercer and Foyle or Van Horn, I can agree.  Battie
will be a good big man in the Camby mode--perhaps sturdier and
Stackhouse is, in my mind, world class.  He was the best player in the
draft two years ago, IMO, and has been wasted for two years by Philly.
He doesn't need to score 25 points; he can do it all.  So, if this is a
possible deal, I say take it.  Both can run.

Gene

Seeing the attitude of Pitino in hiring Wallace, I think we'll see plenty of
action in this offseason.