Re: Fox and Wesly Must Stay

>Coach Pitino should do everything possible to keep David Wesly and Rick Fox.
>Wesly has proven he is a top 10 point guard, a good defender, and an excellent
>leader.  Fox is a potential all-star and possible all-defensive candidate.
>We've got to keep players who have the motivation to get better even when
>things aren't going well.  We shouldn't make the mistake of giving up a player
>just to free up salary cap space when we don't even know who we will get.
>Give Pitino a chance to work with a real coach.

Do you believe that this team could win a title with the same team they had
last year , plus our two draftpicks? Because if you don't, then we're
screwed again with the cap. We'll have no room to maneuver whatsoever and
we'll be stuck with the same team for at least 3 years.

This team in not a championship contender.. so why keep it together and
prevent ourselves from getting the Vin Bakers of the league.

Alex

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net