Fox and Wesly Must Stay

Coach Pitino should do everything possible to keep David Wesly and Rick Fox.
Wesly has proven he is a top 10 point guard, a good defender, and an excellent
leader.  Fox is a potential all-star and possible all-defensive candidate.
We've got to keep players who have the motivation to get better even when
things aren't going well.  We shouldn't make the mistake of giving up a player
just to free up salary cap space when we don't even know who we will get.
Give Pitino a chance to work with a real coach.