Re: Trades

On Wed, 28 May 1997 10:01:13 -0800 Nault <rnault@ptialaska.net> writes:
>>What does everyone think of Jeff Capel of Duke as a possible FA
>signing ?
>
>I have seen a lot of Capel (I am a duke fan) and I like the guy.  It
>would
>be great if we could pick him up after the draft or with the Miami
>pick!
>He seems to be athletic, but not really that aggressive.  I think his
>faults can definitely be fixed with great coaching, which we hopefully
>have.
>
>Tim

I think the steal of the draft at 55 will be Eric Washington a shooting
guard/ small forward from Alabama.  Rick Pitino has witnessed first hand
exactly what Eric can do.  Rick also knows that Eric will be there at
that pick because of injuries that he substained in his senior season.
If Eric had came out his Junior season, he would have been a first round
pick.