Re: Radja at center

> we need to move Williams,
> he is too slow and not a good enough slasher or outside shooter for the 3
&
> not big or agressive enough for the 4.

I am not against moving Williams and at the moment he is not a good enough
outside shooter but the other statements are untrue. He has good enough
speed and does slashes to the basket and that's how he gets his points. The
opposing teams try and isolate him on the perimeter where he is vulnerable
to render him ineffective.

> I can think of a bunch of 3's in
> this draft I would take instead of Williams, some of which could drop to
> the second round. Mercer,  Van Horn, Thomas, Mercer, Honeycutt, O'Bannon,
> Harpring, etc.

Sure I would take Mercer, Van Horn, Thomas and sacrifice Williams but these
guys will go within the first 6 and which team will give us top 6 draft
pick for Williams. However I won't take Honeycutt & O'Bannon in exchange
for Williams, they have some growing up to do and Eric could be an
invaluable 6th man under pitino.
                                                                   - Mishra