trade idea

I have been thinking about it and I really feel like the Celts need to =
get three picks in next month's draft.  With the third pick I would like =
to see the Celtics take either Mercer or Battie.  However, I am hoping =
that Pitino will trade the 6th pick and Dee Brown to the Cleveland =
Cavaliers for the 13th and 14th picks.  With the 13th and 14th they =
could hopefully select one of the three point guards:  Brevin Knight, =
Dejuan Wheat, or Jacques Vaughn.  Then with the other pick I would like =
to see them select either McGrady, Cato, or Foyle. I realize that it is =
unlikely that any of these 3 (M, C, F) will be available at 14 but =
hopefully one will be around.           With these 3 young players, =
along with Walker and Williams, the move for the future could begin.  If =
Vin baker is as interested about becoming a  Celtic as it sounds that he =
is then we'll have him in a year or so.  By the way, I would really like =
to see Fox and Wesley back next year but for financial reasons the =
Celtics should let them go.  =20