Re: Radja at center

Tim Nault stated:
> McGrady is not a guard, he is a forward.  I think as far as talent goes I
would like to see your plan happen, but it simply is not feasible for this
team.  Even if we moved Radja to center, after drafting Van Horn and
McGrady, we would have FOUR starting caliber forwards, and everyone knows>
you can only start two forwards.  What we should draft is Van Horn and a>
true Shooting Guard.

> Tim I guess you have not seen this kid play.  He definitely has the
potential of being the next Penny Hardaway or Magic Johnson, a  6'9" point.
 He is a pretty good ball handler with great athleticism.  Don't expect
much in the next 2 years but 3-5 hear could become a star under Pitino.  As
for the forward situation Fox is probably gone & we need to move Williams,
he is too slow and not a good enough slasher or outside shooter for the 3 &
not big or agressive enough for the 4.  I can think of a bunch of 3's in
this draft I would take instead of Williams, some of which could drop to
the second round. Mercer,  Van Horn, Thomas, Mercer, Honeycutt, O'Bannon,
Harpring, etc.