RE: trade idea

That would be a pretty good draft indeed.  I have even heard that Dejuan =
wheat may slip into the 2nd round and I personally think that he is an =
unbelievable player who will be a steal for anyone who picks him.  =
Wheat, Mercer, and Mcgrady would not be a very bad draft to say the =
least. I don't know much about McGrady??? Something makes me a little =
hesitant to draft Van Horn.  I think it is the fact that we used to have =
a player named Michael Smith who was of similar size and ability (also =
from the same conference).  I may be wrong though.  Lots of options.  I =
also think that Billups is worth a look by the Celtics.  From reading =
the Globe the other day, I learned that Pitino worked out McGrady or is =
going to work him out pretty soon.    =20
	I still like getting 13 an 16 though.  We would still have Mercer and =
then have the likely chance at Fortson, Cato, Knight, Vaughn.  Tough =
decision.  I trust Rick to make the right and wise decision though. =20