Re: trade idea

I have been thinking about it and I really feel like the Celts need to get
three picks in next month's draft.  With the third pick I would like to see
the Celtics take either Mercer or Battie.  However, I am hoping that Pitino
will trade the 6th pick and Dee Brown to the Cleveland Cavaliers for the
13th and 14th picks.  With the 13th and 14th they could hopefully select
one of the three point guards:  Brevin Knight, Dejuan Wheat, or Jacques
Vaughn.  Then with the other pick I would like to see them select either
McGrady, Cato, or Foyle. I realize that it is unlikely that any of these 3
(M, C, F) will be available at 14 but hopefully one will be around

I think 13 & 16 is too low to drop from the 6 pick.  I agree wee need an
additional pick in the 1st or early second but would rather see us move
Williams or Barros in some package.  Imagine if we were able to pick up
Mercer or Battie at 3 , Van Horn or McGrady at 6, maybe a Derek Anderson,
Cory Carr, Reggie Freeman, James Cotton, Shammgod in the late first
(Houston needs more guard depth & could use Barros), and a Scot Pollard,
Kiwane Garris, or Charles O'Bannon in the second !!!