Re: Draft

>      My predictions are the Celtics will select Van Horn with the # 3
pick> and McGrady with the # 6 pick.  The Celtics might have a chance to
pick a> descent center in the second round Serge Zwikker out of North
Carolina he 7"2
> and a half  and reminds a little bit of a little less talented version of
Rik> Smits. They have the second pick of the 2nd round maybe if not
Zwicker> ,Kiwann Garris of Ilonois a point guard that good step into the
starting> lineup if they don't resign David Wesley.  Dedric Willoughby is a
good
> shooter and is predicted to be there when the Celtics pick.
>      If you are looking for good player profiles they have them on
nba.com.

No way on Zwikker !  He makes Montross look like McHale ! Remember when
Acies Earl came back and got something like 40 against us (which is
probably half his career points) ? Scot Pollard is much more physical &
runs the floor a hell of a lot better, I would love to see us get him in
the second.  He is the physical inside player we need and leave the scoring
to others.