Re: Foyle at #3

No, not at #3 - Foyle hasn't proven he should rank above Mercer, Battie, or
Van Horn.

I'm still hoping we can swing a deal for Duncan, and I'm not sold on Mercer -
although I have faith in Pitino's judgement on that one (as well as others).
Philly will decide whether we pick Mercer or Battie at #3. If Foyle is there
at #6 take him there - regardless of who we take at 3. If we add Battie and
Foyle we have depth in the big man dept - even if we don't have a true
center.

Then, will players like Anderson or Shamgod drop to the second round?
Unlikely although there are always surprises. The Hawks need a SF and have 2
late 1st rounders. If Anderson and/or Shamgod are still on the board when the
Hawks pick, how about Williams (or Williams & our 2nd rounder) for their two
1st rounders. Then we resign Fox. Or maybe even resign Fox, then trade him to
the Hawks for one of their picks.

Let's trust in Rickie P! He's gotta be the man with what we're paying him!

George