Tim wrote:

On another note, what do you guys think about taking God
> Shammgod in the second round?  I like this guy!
> OK, but only if the C's manage to get Douglas back and re-sign Wesley.
That way, they can field a starting lineup of Douglas, Wesley, Shammgod,
Brown and Barros.  Maybe when they're introduced they can all jump out
of a little car at center court!!  Seriously, don't you remember the
Lollipop Guild of a couple of years ago?  The LAST thing we need is
another 6' minus point guard!  It's a damn shame, too, because Brevin
Knight is going to be a tremendous player, but we need some backcourt
size.