Re: Too many forwards???

<< UNMARKETABLE PLAYERS WITH BIG CONTRACTS:

 Pervis Ellison (3 yrs)
 Dino Radja (3 yrs)
 Greg Minor (5 yrs)
 Dee Brown (3 yrs)
 Dana Barros (4 yrs) >>

I personally think Minor and Brown will flourish in Pitino's game and
coaching so their contracts won't be quite so painful. I disagree about Radja
as low post offensive players are hard to find and I think there is plenty
market for him.  Barros would be a great fit on the Lakers, Rockets, etc but
we would have to eat a dog to make it happen. Pervis is unmarketable.