Re: Draft

Nault wrote:

>  On another note, what do you guys think about taking God
> Shammgod in the second round?  I like this guy!
>
> Tim

I hear that - he's big and quick enough to be a tough defensive guard!
Could be a sleeper in the draft...

Any ideas on getting in on the bidding war for the big (7'-9") Korean
kid when he's finally cleared to be traded by the government?  I know
he's hiding out in Canada until the USDI desides his fate... he may have
to defect or something.  Apparently he's pretty agile for his size, from
what i've heard.... (unlike Gheorge Fankenstein in Washington)