ML Carr (was Re: Spilt Milk)

>I was very unhappy,
>and it would have been nice to see even a GLIMMER of disappointment on
>ML's face.

There was!  Did you tape the draft?  I did and for the hell of it I watched
it again and you could CLEARLY tell that ML Carr was dissapointed!  As a
matter of fact there was about two seconds there where it looked like he
was going to cry!  Watch the draft over if you can and by observing him
more I am sure you will be able to tell that he was very clearly agitated.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: