Re: Hey Mr. Duncan - SUCCESS IS A CHOICE

Take it easy Chuy! Just because you don't think it's funny doesn't mean
this guy's a racist or an idiot. Should we all think you're an alcoholic
(I should talk) because you mentioned getting shit faced in one of your
previous emails? Or should we think that you're a pervert because of
you're little Vaseline comment? I'm not trying to stir anything up, but
just lighten up and don't be so sensitive.