What do you guys think of this suggestion:

Take Mercer at #3 (Pitino decides that Walker and Mercer can get along) then
trade the #6 and one of our salary cap problem players (Brown, Barros, Radja
even) to Vancouver for the #4 pick.  That way we can pick Van Horn at #4 and
get rid of some of our salary cap problems.

Granted this does give us a center, but perhaps we can do something through
another trade or free agency.  (I beleive I heard Travis Knight is a free
agent.  He could be used temporily until we can perhaps pick up Vin Baker.)
I personally like both Ron Mercer and Kieth Van Horn, and I think they have
the greatest NBA potential of anyone in the draft other then Duncan.

                                                -Jason Manganello