Re: Spilt Milk

>He acted as if he
>didn't even care that the Celtics had lost, just as he did during all 67
>on court losses this year.

Well what the hell did you expect him to do?  Start crying like a little
baby?  Pull out a gun and shoot the draft officials?  I don't think so!  He
knew that he lost fiar and square and was a good enough man to congratulate
the winner, rather than throwing a fit like too many athletes do
now-a-days.  I say "good job Carr!  You may have lost but at least you kept
your dignity!"  I feel sorry for the guy!  He puts his ass on the line
being the scapegoat for everybody that likes the Celtics this year and what
does he get?  A freaking third pick!  I really do feel bad for the guy.
How would you feel if everybody was wailing on you for losing and then the
reason you lost didn't even pan out?

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net