Re: trade 6 and 3 away

>This year draft sucks. So why not roll the dice and trade one or both of
>the draft picks with a dee brown or Dino for future next year draft picks.
>Then next year we will suck again and have a good chance of getting  1
>pick again plus  other picks  we traded.

Trading the sixth might be good, but not the three.  This years draft does
not SUCK, what with players like Duncan, Mercer, Van Horn, and Battie.  It
is not as great as some drafts, yes, but it does not "suck".  I think we
should draft either Mercer or Battie (depending on which one is left) with
the third pick and then trade down to get rid of some "dead wood" (players
with big contracts who suck).

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net