Re: Spilt Milk

Jeffrey Kraus wrote:

> Get over it--ML had nothing to do with this.

To the extent that "this" means the Celtics losing the lottery, I was
being facetious.  To the extent that "this" means screwing up the
franchise with stupid long-term deals and making the Celtics the
laughingstock of the NBA, I was not being facetious.  He acted as if he
didn't even care that the Celtics had lost, just as he did during all 67
on court losses this year.  I'll give him credit for the Montross trade,
but the man's who-gives-a-rat's-patoot demeanor is a slap in the face to
every true Celtic fan, not to mention every true Celtic.  Before
yesterday I could excuse ML's relentless grinning as part of a grand
scheme to tank the season and get Duncan.  Well, we're not going to get
Duncan.  That SUCKS, and he should have had the decency to act like he
cared.