DRAFT

>From: casey soulies <corndog@rcip.com>>

I would try to sell the spurs the 3 pick, E.Williams, D.Raja (agreeing to
pay his salary, or some of it) and a D.Barros for the #1, because I think
the Celt's need
a couple of good picks not just one, although that one is pretty good.
	If the Celtics can grab "no mercy" Ron Mercer they will have a future
star.  I think Foyle is the 2nd best center in the draft  clearly.  But, if
there are looking for athletic centers, Cato is the man.  Cato is a very
good defensive center, blocking shots, and has very quick feet.  But,
Kelvin has not shown that strong of offensive skills, but with Antoine,
Eric, and Ron at the 2,3,4 positions they won't need much scoring from the
5 spot.

Celtics as of trade;
5-Duncan/ellison
4-Walker/zabo
3-Fox/minor
2-Barros/brown
1-Billups/wesley

This line-up would be fast, but small with not much depth.

Celtics if they keep there position;
5-Foyle/ellison
4-Radja/szabo
3-Walker/williams
2-Mercer/minor/barros
1-Wesley/brown/barros

This line-up is so much deeper, and much quicker (except radja) and will
have many offensive weapons, and with pintino around there's no way there
Defensive game will be anything under par.