RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #152

Like most of you who are on this listserv, I am very disappointed that we
did not get the first pick the upcoming draft.  However, I do not think all
is lost. Here is what I think will happen. I think that the spurs
would be idiots if they did not take Ducan. I am pretty sure that Van horn
will go to Philly. I think we should take Tony Battie with the third
pick. The fourth pick goes to Vancover. I think they will probably take
mercer of Anderson, or seals. Denver is High on the same players. With
the sixth pick I think the Celtics should take Adonal Foyle. Word is he is
a project, but has the potential to better than Duncan. I think that it would
be great to inject to 6' 10" bodies into the Celtics lineup. Two young
prospects with lots of talent with the Right guy to coach them.

John