Re: A FEW THINGS

>	One last point, folks, I don't think ANYONE needs the kind of money
>either players or coaches are being paid these days.  Don't forget who's
>paying them that money.  This is not meant as a downer, but who among us
>earns even $1mm a year or ever will?  Don't you think any of them could
>live quite comfortably with that amount?  This money thing is way out of
>control.

This is a very good point that I agree with 100%.  It really pisses me off
that these guys are making a ton of money a year that they don't even need!
They talk as though 2 million a year is a paltry salary, if you give me 2
mill a year I will be damn happy!!!  Hell, even the minimum salary around
250,000 is a step up from what most people on this list are probably
making, and we aren't out on the street begging for food scraps!

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: