Moving up in Draft

There's a rumor going around the press that Pitino wants to wheel and deal
to get the #1 AND #2 pick, where he would most likely draft Duncan and
Mercer.  What do you guys think of this?  I am not sold on Mercer, but I do
like the idea of getting the top two picks in the draft!  I am puzzled
though as to how he will do this.  We don't have any good players that have
reasonably contracts, so unless someone is stupid enough to take a player
like Dino (5 mill a year) I don't think it can happen.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: