Re: A FEW THINGS

The NBA is thriving.  They probably have revenue in the Billions, world
wide.  Why should the people who are actually doing the work (i.e. coaches
and players) not be the ones who are justly compensated?  If the owners/NBA
execs where not paying them these outrageous saleries, then that money
would just be lining the pockets of the Fat Cat owners and League office's.
 I'm for fair compenstation on both sides (owners and players).  I know
that we eventually pay for their salaries, but do you think that owners
would actually cut ticket prices, unless they had too?

Adam Litchy