Re: TRADES/ML

Gregory Hurst wrote:
<snip>
> If M.L., lets be realistic, hadn`t been apart of this plan would he even
> be considered for any position on the Celtic`s staff after a 15 game win
> season.  Was Fitch, Ford, or Rodgers offered a similar position or were
> they ran out of town?  Politics are cruel.  However, some body had to be
> the fall guy.  Did M.L seem hurt or teary eyed during his resignation or
> was he joking and having fun.  If you had lost your job, how happy would
> you be?  THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US!!!!!   This was a carefully orchestrated
> plan and we fell for it .

Gregory:

How many times this year I have said this, how many times.  I am so
happy to have a second person jump on this wagon.  If only it were a
band wagon, or people weren't mad at my corider for calling Larry Opie.
ooopppssss, don't want to get that thread started again. ;-)

Peace,

- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net