Re: TRADES, COACHES

Larry is a perfectionist.  I don`t think can handle the players
mentality as a coach.  However, I do see him being a good GM, because I
think that he would draw great free agents that would want to be apart of
his team. However, if Larry did coach he would do better coaching a
veteran team like Utah or Chicago, teams that are self motivated and hard
workers.  They are the  only teams that remind me of the 80`s.The teams
of the 90`s are very young, player rich, cellular phone caring, selfish,
apathic, and saying "show me the money". If you don`t believe me ask
Magic.  I wish Larry the best in what ever he decides to do.