Re: Coaches

If we lose Pitino, Bird, Brown, etc we will not be stuck with ML.  Dennis
Johnson would make a fine coach. He is no Pitino but at least he would
attempt coaching this team unlike ML.  DJ could be a great coach and deserves
a shot if all else fails.  he may also be more in touch with todays players
unlike Brown who has been coaching for centuries.  I would prefer DJ over all
except Pitino and Bird.  He is already a Celtics legend and would easily be a
step up from ML.

Jay