Larry Bird

It has always bothered me that Larry Bird, a very private person, went
so public with his feelings.  I can't figure out what his motive was.  I
think it's possible, though, that he might be coaching or be GM of the
Celts.  I would not blame him for going back to Indiana.  That's his
home, after all.  I just hate to think he's leaving the Celts with bad
feelings.  The Globe today said he'd scared some people in the Celts
organization because he said he would clean house.  I don't know what to
believe any more.  I do think DJ must have some reason to be so quiet
about all of this.  Haven't heard a peep out of him.
Dorine