Pitino is amazing!

This guy is a marketing marvel!  Consider this:

- - Boston indicates some interest.  He says he is very happy in Ky, doesn't
want to leave
- - Pitino makes a tour of New England, promoting his book
- - Boston is still interested, Pitino say no, it would be unfair to his
players.  He further states that he does not want to be perceived as a
pathological liar.  Meanwhile he takes shots at the C's management, talking
about working with people he respects, etc.
- - Boston is STILL interested, so Pitino says "O.K., this has gone on long
enough! U.K., give me a contract extension to prove to the world I'm staying!"

Whattaguy...

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu