Re: Walker and talk of trading him

>They need instruction, discipline, and
>guidance, but don't pull that college paternalistic bullshit.

Absolutely on the money, Josh. I couldn't agree more concerning Walker and
Pitino. Just like to add one more thing concerning stats and rookies. Look
around the league guys, pick any point guard and now tell me you wouldn't
give him up in a second for Alan Iverson. Let's not go too far with this
stat /selfish stuff. The kid has an enormous amount of talentand nothing
but future. You think Jerry West wouldn't love to have him? Baker is 26
years old? Think of Walker in five or six years. Remember Elden Campbell
when he first came into the league...even a few years after. People were
ripping him for his attitude, lack of defense, lack of consistency and
screaming for West to dump him. Right now he's one of the best power
forwards in the league. It's patience guys...patience. You don't get rid of
guys with talent after one year in the pros. And by the way...I haven't
seen Baker exactly carry the Bucks anywhere.

Paul M.