Pitino's a mistake

I've said it before, and Ill say it again.  Don't pay this guy the moon and
stars.  Just because he is a coaching legend with kids in college doesn't
make him a good pro coach.  I knew Antoine wouldn't want him as coach (see
today's globe) and you can't fire the guy when you are paying him a multi
year multi million dollar salary.  And every coach has to be fired after a
few years, even a REAL star like Pat Riley.  The celtics are getting a
coaching version of Dana Barros, and he will drive Antoine out of town.  Bird
and Brown forever!