Jackson Sensation

A new early entry has decided to take a jump into the draft.  He's
Stephen Jackson.  6'8 guard, and is far more talented than Stackhouse
and Mercer, said their HS coach.  Also, everybody is saying that even
Tracy Mcgrady doesn't come close to Stephen's skills.  If Tracy's good
then Stephen's great.  He's a combo of Stackhouse's abilities and skills
and Mercer's build and strength.

He didn't get to play for the "champs", Arizona, due to academic
problems.  He felt that he's far better than Tracy that's why he
considered entering the draft.  He will be participating at the NBA pre
draft in Chicago.  I hope our scouts could get a real look at this guy
and maybe he could be the sleeper in this draft.

Anybody know's more about this guy?  Please feed me more about his
background.