Old BIRD games on video tape

Fellow Celtics Fans --
     I am a collector of video tapes of old Celtics games.  I have over 300
games on tape from the Bird era and pre-Bird.  I have most of the great
playoff games, many Bird 40 point plus scoring explosions, the 3
championships, The Steal, All Star Games, the 60 pointer, even several Bird
college games.  Lots of Bird!
     I am hoping to find some other Bird fans who might have some old games
on tape stashed away in the closet.  If you do have some games and would be
interested in trading some Bird games, please e-mail me.  There is nothing
like sitting back and watching the old Celtics and the great Larry Bird.
     Thanks,  Ed  afn15554@afn.org