Re: Jackson Sensation

>He's a combo of Stackhouse's abilities and skills
>and Mercer's build and strength.

If he has near as many turnovers as The Stack has we don't want him! :)
Thanks for mentioning the Stack though because that brings me to my next
point; has anyone heard about Stackhouse being traded?  I heard on the
rumor mill that Philly was looking to trade him.  Perhaps we could pick him
up.  He does get a lot of turnovers, but other then that I can see no real
problems.  I have had the opportunity of watching him play live once and I
have seen him on tv, and he appears to be a pretty good ballplayer.
Especially last year when he practically was the 76ers.  This year Iversen
has come in though and Stackhouse hasn't gotten the ball nearly as much
though.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net