Re: Jackson Sensation

i think that the sixers will soon realize that it is nearly impossible for
the shot-dependent iverson and stack to coexist peacefully and beneficially
in their backcourt, and since iverson has just won ROY (according to
espnet), i cant imagine theyll get rid of him. thus, its sayonara jerry. he
would definitely bring some excitement to the celtics, but dont they have a
backlog in the backcourt anyway? im not positive how tall stack is anyway,
but isnt he too short to play sf against the likes of horry , lj, mashburn,
and pippen? plus, isnt antoine walker the sf of the future in boston? i
wonder whether whatever it was that the c's would have to give up for stack
would really be worth it...

no clue on this jackson fella.