Management

First of all, whoever said K. C. Jones sucks needs to learn about
basketball.  4 finals appearances and 2 titles tells me he was pretty
damn good.
	Now I feel the C's should move M. L. to Vice Pres of basketball
operations.  Red is pres. and should be able to keep position as long as
he wants.  M. L. is the best communicator in the organization.  He also
knows basketball. He wouldn't have been able to play in the pros if he
didn't.
	Larry does have the intelligence to be GM.  He probably understands
this game as well as anyone in the organization, maybe the planet.  We
are judging Larry on his dialect (called prejudice).  Larry has the
pracical knowledge (common sense) to succeed at this job.  If we're
worried about communication, that's what M. L. is for.
	Pitino and D. J. would make a superior coaching tandem.  Each is
intelligent and can communicate with the players.  Throw in Duncan and I
smell a championship.